Abril e Revoluçao

"Pero yo no quiero la comodidad. Yo quiero a Dios, quiero la poesía, quiero el verdadero riesgo, quiero la libertad, quiero la bondad. Quiero el pecado."

2.8.07

But you presume to know everything about me, because you saw a painting of mine. You ripped my fucking life apart. You are an orphan, right? Do you think I know the first thing abut how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are, because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally, I don't give a shit about all that. Because you know what? I can't learn anything from you I can't read in some fucking book. Unless you want to talk about you, who you are. Then I am fascinated. I am in. But you don't want to do that do you, sport? You are terrrified of what you might say. Your move, chief.
triste, amargada e tremendamente feliz á vez
pódese?
polo visto si
e xa non loito por cousas que (tristemente) están deixando de importarme